Monday, August 24, 2015

The terrible two at play (with Photo's)

Hi guys,

Well, I've been flat out lately training other peoples dogs and haven't had a great deal of time to put into my two. They haven't seemed to mind though, and have been enjoying the sunshine.

Jock is on a break from being assistant trainer at the moment, although he did get to "show his stuff" this evening when I had to show a client the "return to heel", and how to teach it. Fortunately for me, Jock did this beautifully, but also managed to show what can go wrong when teaching it. I wasn't really wanting that part of the lesson, but thanks for taking the initiative Jock! lol

Anyway, yesterday I took some photo's of Jock and Peppa playing, or should I say Jock teasing the hell out of Peppa with the rope toy.

Enjoy!






Jock will rest for a couple of days before being put to work again with another client dog coming in. He's such a sweet boy that he's brilliant for this job, so long as the other dog doesn't try to eat him! lol

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer, I am a former Heliumite and wanted to make you aware of a website that is copying all our Helium articles and made a website out of it. Here are several of yours copied. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=jennifer+Geitenbeek+secondopiniondoc.+com
    You can simply do a google search: Jennifer Geitenbeek secondopiniondoc.com. I have advised several other heliumites about this and we are trying to report as much as we can. If you wish to report a DMCA, the hosting company is "a small orange" and this is their dmca form: https://asmallorange.com/legal/dmca/submit/ I have reported it and this website has removed all my content (luckily Ihad all my articles on another website so I could prove mine were written first) Best regards, Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  3. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) ลบเลือนหายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นแล้วก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดและก็เรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่ไม่ปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวใสดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดแล้วก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แต่ว่าบางทีอาจจะต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันบ่อยมากก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete
  4. making things pretty easier was always my matter of concern & now you made is easy.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed Steam Gift Card

    ReplyDelete