Sunday, May 4, 2014

When the weather is nice (with photo's)

Now that we are coming into winter, I've been looking through the photo's to see what's there, and remembering those lovely warm days.

Below are a couple of them:

Pippa (White Boxer), either teaching or trying to drown Peppa (BC Bitch Puppy)
 It wont get stuck he says, I think he was wrong! We used my old Range Rover to unbog this Range Rover, again!
 When you cant pull the suction hose out of the dam from the edge, there's only one thing for it. Make yourself a raft and paddle out to the middle using a leaf rake. My son James enjoyed this, however he did get a little wet in the bottom department!
 This little patchy ram lamb was one of triplets. Their mum, Aretha, raised them all without help from us!
 
A lovely double rainbow just up the hill from our place. The large gum tree to the left of the photo is no-longer after a lightning strike, causing the Wedge Tailed Eagles to find a new nesting tree.

Again guys, remember to check out my store!

http://astore.amazon.com/geitenbeeksho-20

Every dollar raised goes to buying some more sheep so Jock (and young Peppa) have stock to work!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dear for this wonderful article. It will definitely help me to improve my new experience.
    928bet

    ReplyDelete