Monday, November 17, 2014

A new breed of dog? (with Photo's)

I was at it again this evening, taking photos of anything and everything. Because hubby was using the camera, I used my phone. You'd think with the quality showing up to be so bad that I'd learn, but apparently not.

Anyway, I caught a few shots of Pippa looking rather happy and comfy, plus a new breed of dog. Part child, part Dalmatian maybe?

A NEW BREED OF DOG MAYBE?

YOU WANTED SOMETHING?

IT'S A HARD LIFE, I THINK I''LL JUST TAKE A NAP RIGHT HERE!

I know these aren't photo's of Jock, and they really should be, but Pippa has been a faithful companion now for 8 years, and sadly, I doubt we'll get many more years out of her.  Right now she's happy, eating and being mostly normal. If any or all of that changes, and we can't do anything about it, well, we'll make a decision then. Until then, she gets spoilt rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment