Monday, November 17, 2014

I have a new toy! (With Photo's)

Okay, so we bought Jock a toy ball that drops treats. Apparently he doesn't care about the treats, but the ball is just the best! I ended up having to take it off him because he kept throwing it around and I was scared he was either going to knock me out with it, or break a window!

The photo's aren't great quality because they were taken with my phone, but there's a couple of other photo's in there too.
 Above - Peppa sleeping on the bed (not allowed in this house but she's just soooo cute!
 Above - Jock holding the ball. Yucky photo, but still. He seems to love it, just a little too much.
Above - Jock (Left) Peppa (Right), I'm not sure what she said to him, but he's definitely looking worried.


That blanket is his 'mat'. It's actually the mat that I use for all of the dogs, and can be placed in any room and they'll sit on it.
Pippa (the Boxer) is really good and will get on the mat properly, as will Jock most of the time. Peppa is of the belief that as long as one part of her is touching the mat (even if it's just her tail hairs) that's considered being on the mat.
She's also coming up with some interesting tricks.
Today we had to go out for a couple of hours, so I took her out to go to the toilet. All of our dogs have been taught to pee and pooh on command, so out the back we go, with me saying "Go Pee".
Whether she didn't want to, or need to, I don't know, but she actually faked peeing. She did her 'squat' or should I say 'hover' in a place she never goes to the toilet, and when I said "You done?" she jumps up looking all satisfied. I know she didn't pee, but I've only ever known one dog to do that, and that was a Basenji.
I didn't growl at her, but I did laugh a lot, and she scored a couple of points for effort from me.
They really are funny dogs, and I love them to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment