Sunday, November 16, 2014

Some more photo's of our Pippa

Well, it was freezing here today, and because I haven't got anywhere set up for the boy inside, bringing him in for his regular pats/training/cuddles would have been cruel.

Explanation:

Take a dog that is used to the cold into a warm house for a few hours. He warms up, but then has to go back outside for the night. He has to go through the whole warming up process again. I'd hate it, so I don't do it to him.

Instead, I took him out for a run in the paddock. Out there, he peed on everything in sight, chased a couple of rats and birds, found the treat bones I'd scattered everywhere and then came up onto the chair for cuddles. I didn't do any training with him as my back is very touchy, and it was getting colder and sorer the longer I stayed out there, so after his run, he went happily back into his pen.

I found a few more photo's of Pippa today though, a couple that were supplied by my son. You'll notice in one of the photo's that she has ears.  This photo was taken pre May 2011, and she doesn't look impressed about being woken up.

The others are just of her kicking back doing what she does best......... relax!

 (Above) - inside on her chair
 (Above) - Pippa making herself at home.
(Above) - You woke me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment