Monday, November 24, 2014

Update on doggies, and me (With Photo's!)

Today is a day of wet weather (see photo), so the dogs aren't impressed. We've gone from sweltering heat to pouring rain in the space of 24 hours.

The dogs may not like it, but I'm loving it. More water for the rainwater tank means that everyone can shower, and I can get some washing done.
Well, given my back is still really bad, it means that I can get the kids to put the washing on lol

I managed to get some photo's over the last few days, and a printscreen shot of the weather coming our way!

Enjoy.

Why do I have to hold still? There's so much I wanna do!

Have you got food for me? That looks like food, is it mine?

You can faintly see the word Korumburra in the bottom right corner, about an inch from the bottom, that's where we are, and this rain is going to come straight over the top of us!
So, I've started on Norspan patches, and my nerve pain medication dosage has been doubled. I feel sick all the time, but the pain is getting less and less by the day. I'm able to spend more time with the dogs, training and playing, and when I can't, I get onto Victoria Stillwell's forum and chat to everyone in there, plus read some very informative posts. You guys should check it out. Just type Victoria Stillwell into any search engine and it'll show up!
Take care

1 comment:

  1. สมัคร pg slot วิธีการสมัครง่ายๆ ทำได้ด้วยตัวเองเพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอนใช้เวลาไม่ถึง 3 นาทีก็สามารถเข้าไปสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลินกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บน้องใหม่จากค่าย PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete