Monday, June 11, 2012

The beginning of it all

Let me start by telling you a little about me, and then a little about my dog.

I'm a mum to 6 kids, (3 of which where inherited), am happily married, and live on a small farm with a handful of sheep (and my mum's old horse).

My earlier life consisted of dogs, dogs, and more dogs. Everything from breeding, showing, training, rehabilitating and rehousing unwanted dogs. My knowledge is extensive, and I've trained dogs to be nice and quiet lap dogs, to service dogs for disabled owners.
Although I have never trained a sheepdog from scratch before now, I have worked many dogs for other people whilst helping on their farms.

But this blog is not about me, it's about Jock..

Here is his story......

This photo was taken whilst still with his breeder at the age of 8 weeks. He's sulking in this picture because he has just had his first collar put on, and he realised that no amount of scratching would get it off his neck!
Gotta give him ten points for effort though!

No comments:

Post a Comment