Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Play today? Sounds good

Due to Jock getting worked on the sheep yesterday, today he has a day off.

After yesterdays fantastic effort, today became a day of rest and play, and boy does he love to play.

I took him out to the front of the property so that he could run around and stretch his legs, without encountering sheep, or the horse. Sadly, I hadn't counted on the wood ducks wandering around, so he did get a bit of a chase in.

After seeing them off the property, he came back to me with that "okay, jobs done, what's next?" look. This was when I pulled the tennis ball out of my pocket. He hasn't had much to do with tennis balls, simply because my Boxer girl likes to destroy them, so there are never any around!

I managed to catch some good pictures of him, before the battery ran out on my camera, and he decided to come and lay down next to me for a while.

Enjoy!




This tennis ball is mine! I will hold it, and bite it, and subdue it.


Right after I take a nap, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment