Thursday, June 21, 2012

OMG It's wet down here! See the pic!

Well, we've finally tipped it for 10 inches of rain, that's around 250mls, which is about 220mls more than I think we need right now!

Once again, my drain is flowing like a flooded river, with rapids and white water throughout, and it is continuing to rain. By the look of the radar, it isn't going to let up any time soon either!
Check out the latest radar photo.

Needless to say, none of us are impressed right now. Not only do the dogs not want to stand out in the rain to eat their breakfast, but I'm not too wrapped with the idea of standing out in the paddock waiting for them to go to the toilet!
The joys of being a dog owner I guess.

Now that Jock has decided water is fun, I'm going to have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't jump down into the drain. I wouldn't put it past him, given how he loves to explore lots of new things, but if he did get into the drain, I'd have to retrieve him from my neighbours place about a kilometre down the road!.

Plans for the day include a lot of sitting down and watching DVD's with Jock on the floor at my feet. Should be a good day I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment