Friday, June 15, 2012

A morning run...... with photo's!

This morning it was absolutely freezing, so after feeding Jock, and letting him digest his brekkie, I decided to take him out for a romp in the paddock. I took about 20 photo's, but only one of them shows him actually holding still! He has way too much energy for that hour of the morning lol


This is fun mum!


Finally, I get a shot of him holding still! And no, I didn't have to tie him to the post to do it either!


"What's this white stuff mum?" - "Can I eat it?"

It's amazing what he can find fun in. This is part of a drain that runs the entire length of the property. About a week ago there was a lot more foam there, and he showed absolutely no interest in it. Today, however, it just screams to be pounced on, bitten and played with.

No comments:

Post a Comment