Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Widening out, with photo's!

Okay, so I took Andy's advice and tried 'whooshing' Jock out to make him go out wider and give the sheep more room.
My husband managed to get some photos of it, and although they are small, you can see the exact moment when I 'whoosh' Jock out to force him out and away from the sheep.

Sorry for the small photos, and the low quality. It's late evening here, so the sun was setting and my happysnap camera just isn't up to the job.










As you can see, he's still coming in too close, however he is now starting to give the sheep more room. Had I been in between him and the sheep, I could have made him go even wider, but that's a lesson (for me) next time!

1 comment:

  1. Im asking a bit from the Camera taking 6 shots per second then processing the info and getting ready to do it again which is why there were so many photos taken.

    I am far from a photographers bootlace but the camera decided it would fix the size to tiny which helps it cope with my manic shutterbugging.......

    I normally take video footage of training sessions regardless of what She Who must be obeyed is working with as it helps to look back at the session and pick up things missed at the time, changes in behaviour and posture or environmental interference like a prancing horse or a hare tearing about a mile away in the background.

    Reading the posture of an animal not only makes sense but answers a lot of questions if you are not moving in the direction you feel you should be and it also shows possible injuries or strains before they get too bad.

    ReplyDelete