Monday, June 11, 2012

Playing catch up

Some of you may notice that all of the posts about Jock have happened today, and yet he seems to be aging really quickly!

This is simply because today was the day I decided to start this blog, so I'm playing catch up. Fortunately I've kept notes on just about every training session I've done with him, therefore can recall exactly what happened and when.

During this blog I will tell you why and how, if you are interested, and the end results (if we got results) whether good or bad.

This blog will also have some of his other antics, usual things that puppies get up to, as well as some things that I've never known pups to do before. It will prove to be an interesting read.

As I catch up and bring everyone up to date on his training, this will become a daily thing, hopefully with video scattered throughout as well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment